Accessibility for everybody
Our commitment to accessibility for everybody:
• The reception has a ramp for a wheelchair and an adapted reception counter.
• Our facility provides a big button phone for the visually impaired and a magnetic loop for the hearing impaired.
• Dogs-guides are allowed even inside buildings.
• The site reserves special pitches for disabled persons for tents, caravans or motorhomes very spacious and close to the toilet block.
• To facilitate access to cabins, parking spaces are provided directly on rental locations.
• The toilet block is accessed by a ramp for a wheelchair and has a toilet, shower, laundry tub, and a dish tray corresponding to disability standards
Getting around Lourdes
MonCityBus - the urban network of Lourdes offers a transport service for people with reduced mobility. The bus will pick you up at the campsite. The service is accessible to persons showing a disability card of a rate greater than or equal to 80% with difficulty in remaining standing or a medical certificate of temporary reduced mobility.
This service operates Monday to Saturday from 9am to 12am and from 1.30pm to 5.30pm on reservation by phone. You can book several days in advance and no later than the day before 5pm.